Styling Curly Hair
Use a diffuser when you blow dry.
Place a diffuser over your hair dryer before blow drying your hair. This lessens your hair's exposure to heat, and allows you to style your hair as you blow dry.
· You should always apply a heat protectant before blow drying your hair.
· Flip your hair over your head. Start diffusing at the roots, and stop at the midway point between your hair and your roots. This should give your hair some volume for the day.
· Use a lower setting on your blow dryer. Limit blow drying to twice a week to avoid drying out your hair. Curly hair should normally dry naturally.
Detangle your hair with your fingers and a wide-toothed comb.
Something like a paddle brush is not appropriate for curly hair. Regular brushing can cause split ends and frizz. If you have tangles, get them out with a wide-tooth comb and your fingers.
· Never start brushing at your roots. This can cause strands of hair to break. Start the detangling process at the end of your hair and work your way up.
· The wide-tooth comb should be able to comb out some tangles. You may have to use your fingers at the same time as the comb to work out more difficult tangles.
Use a low heat setting when flat ironing
.As curly hair is prone to being drier than average hair, you should never flat iron at a high heat. Excessive use of heat treatments like a flat iron can cause your curls to grow limp.
· Never set a flat iron higher than 400 degrees. If your flat iron only comes with a high and low setting, use the low setting.
· Do not flat iron too often. If your curls seem to be becoming limp, or your hair becomes very frizzy, you may want to avoid heat treatments for a bit.
Choose gels and creams to style and moisturize your hair.Product can help style curly hair, and it can also keep it from becoming too dry
. Stop by a local salon or department store and stock up on products that meet your needs.
· If your hair is becoming coarse, go for a silicone serum. Apply the serum to hair before brushing or styling it. If your hair is getting thin and fair, a silicone spray can work. Spritz only a small amount of your hair, as a little goes a long way.
· To keep your style intact, you have a few options. If you do not want your hair to look too stiff, go for styling lotions and gels labeled "lightweight." If your hair tends to be somewhat uncontrollable, you may need a stronger product. Sculpting-gels and extra strong creams can help.
Use only a small amount of anti-frizz serum
. Anti-frizz serum can help your hair look smoother, and may help eliminate frizz after showering or blow drying your hair. However, a little bit goes a long way. You only need a dime-sized portion of frizz serum for it to be effective. Make sure to smooth the serum evenly throughout your hair.
More information please visit www.msbautyhair.com
websitekeyword：Human Hair weave, virgin Brazilian Hair, Brazilian body wave, Fumi Hair ,Ombre Hair ,Malaysian Hair ,Peruvian Hair for cheap, Brazilian remy Hair extensions ,Brazilian deep wave, Brazilian loose wave Wholesale,